Blog Archive

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Long, long, time ago....

We played this game. Actually, the last time we played was January, but I think we played two more times since the last time I posted up here. You see, since then, I have went into overdrive with my Ph.D. work, and yadda yadda yadda, cry for me Argentina.

Anyway, Mike, Molly, Carl, Katie, and I got together over Memorial Day Weekend. Joe and Susan couldn't attend because of Joe's work schedule and my events schedule. So, instead of playing the crystal quest, we played a Gamma World game. It was very fun, and we played pretty much for two days or so on it, and got from knowing absolutely nothing to knowing that the moonbase we were currently on had not seen a living human in at least 1200 years, and that in less than 75 hours, the power was going to fail permanently. Our party consisted of a pure strain human, an altered human, a fox/human hybrid, and an AI device that was first a portable computer and now lives inside the complex's mainframe.

More when we finish it, and I promise to complete the telling of Rabbo and friends in the Mires of the Sinking Kind when it is over.

No comments: